Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Online
San Diego, CA | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
Therapy Source is currently seeking multiple full-time Special Education Teachers to provide online instruction for the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a California Education Specialist Instruction Credential is required. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School certification as a Special Education Teacher in the state of California
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused environment
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.