Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Online
Madison, WI | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Wisconsin license is required.
Special Education Teacher (SPED)Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Licensure as a Special Education Teacher in the state of Wisconsin
- School Certification in the state of Wisconsin
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Responsibilities Include:
- Instructional Environment that includes strategies that stimulate learning and increase student engagement
- Creating instructional resources to meet the varying needs of students
- Collaborating with parents and colleagues to manage coarse goals, curriculum, and materials that enhance the learning experience
- Hosting live synchronous sessions that promote a positive learning environment
- Analyzing student data to prescribe remediation and enrichment as needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.