Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Intervention Specialist
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either a full or part-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Intervention Specialist to provide services for public school students. This position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Intervention Specialist Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Licensure as a Special Education Teacher in Ohio
- Teaching Certification in Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Intervention Specialist Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing specially designed instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Participating in multidisciplinary meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.