Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Hybrid Online and In-Person
Wayne, NJ | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide services for elementary-aged students in a public school for September and October during the 2020/2021 school year. This position has a multiple disabilities classroom, ABA experience preferred. Hybrid online, work from home flexibility for September and October.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Salary Range: $30-$35 per hour
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Special Education in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.