Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Hybrid Online and In-Person
Greensboro, NC | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to provide online services until November for a math and science charter school. After November, the position will be face-to-face for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year. The caseload is for 25 students and there will be allowed time for completion of paperwork each day. Excellent hourly rate, interviews are currently underway.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualifications:
- Special Education Certification in the state of North Carolina
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Special Education with Autism Endorsement
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Provide consult services
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.