Special Education Teacher (SPED)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking multiple Special Education Teachers (SPEDs) to provide home instruction for students throughout Philadelphia. Instruction will include all secondary subjects, including algebra. These positions are for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Days/Hours Needed: Monday through Friday / 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Special Education Teacher (SPED) Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Certification in Special Education highly desirable
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementing specially designed instruction to drive student achievement
- Conducting progress monitoring data and adjusting instruction based on the data
- Providing support to students and parents
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.