Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Autism Specialist
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) Autism Specialist to provide services for charter school students for the 2019/2020 school year.
Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist Days/Hours Needed: 10-12 hours per week
Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist Qualification(s):
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Special Education licensure in the state of Minnesota
- Teaching Certification in Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Special Education Teacher (SPED) / Autism Specialist Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Consultation with Special Education Teacher on developing appropriate goals and services
- Attending IEP team meetings for students with ASD
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.