Social Worker (SW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Social Worker (SW) to provide services for K-6 students in a charter school for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. This position will be supporting a general education population with alternative behavioral needs. Candidates must have experience with Trauma-informed therapy.
Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have experience with trauma-informed therapy
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Social Worker LSW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.