School Social Worker or Counselor - Full-Time
Belchertown, MA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a Licensed Social Worker or Counselor to provide in-person services for charter school students. LCSW, LICSW, or LSW preferred. This position is for the 2022/2023 school year.
Licensed Social Worker/ Counselor Days/Hours: Monday-Friday/ 6-7 hours per day
Licensed Social Worker/ Counselor Qualifications:
- Licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor in the state of Massachusetts (LCSW, LICSW, or LSW preferred)
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Licensed Social Worker/ Counselor Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
- Handling Medicare reimbursements
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.