School Social Worker- Full-Time
Howell, MI US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time School Social Worker to provide in person services in Howell/Brighton for a small caseload of elementary, middle, and high school charter students. The Social Worker will complete IEPs and perform general Social Work to obtain full-time hours. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/24 school year.
Social Worker Salary Range: $54-$57/ per hour
Social Worker Days/Hours Needed: Mon-Fri-8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Social Worker Qualification(s):
- Must be licensed as a Social Worker in the state of Michigan
- Must have Department of Education Certification in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Social Worker Responsibilities May Include:
- Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
- Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
- Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
- Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
- Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.