School Social Worker / School Counselor - Full-Time
Savoy, MA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Social Worker or Counselor to provide in-person services for 6-12th grade charter school students. . This position is for the 2022/2023 school year.
Social Worker/Counselor Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor in the state of Massachusetts
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Social Worker/Counselor Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing emotional and behavioral support for students
- Implementing necessary support or school-based programs for students
- Providing resources and collaborative support for school staff and families
- Case management experience
- Documenting data into the school system and completing IEPs
- Availability to students in the building if needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.