School Social Worker - SW
Traverse City, MI | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Social Worker (SW) to provide services through our online platform, TheraWeb for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year continuing into the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Michigan license and school certification are required. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet. Candidates must have school hours availability although services may be provided after school as well.
School Social Worker (SW) Days/Hours Needed: 10-30 hours per week
School Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Michigan
- Must be School Certified in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Writing session notes, progress reports, and goals
- Providing teachers and staff with strategies and interventions
- Creating, implementing, and tracking positive behavior intervention plans
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.