School Social Worker - SW
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Social Worker (SW) to provide either full-time or part-time services for maternity leave coverage at an elementary school. The position is from February 25th until the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
School Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Illinois
- Must be School Certified in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Writing session notes, progress reports, and goals
- Providing teachers and staff with strategies and interventions
- Creating, implementing, and tracking positive behavior intervention plans
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.