School Social Worker - Full or Part-Time
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a licensed School Social Worker to provide in-person services for K-12 public school students with mixed disabilities. This position is for the 2022/2023 school year.
Social Worker Days/Hours Needed:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/ week
- Part-Time: 15-20 hours/ week
Social Worker Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Social Worker in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Social Worker Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing emotional and behavioral support for students
- Implementing necessary support or school-based programs for students
- Providing resources and collaborative support for school staff and families
- Case management experience
- Documenting data into the school system and completing IEPs
- Availability to students in the building if needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.