School Social Worker - Full-Time
Horsham, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time School Social Worker to provide in-person services for public school students in need of Tier 2 interventions. This position would involve working with a Universal Student Identifier to develop processes to move students to Tier 1 or Tier 3 (Special Education services needed.) *Previous school-based experience is required for this position.*
This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
Social Worker Days/Hours Needed: 40 hours/ week
Social Worker Salary Range: $35-$40 per hour
Social Worker Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a Social Worker in the state of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania DOE Social Worker Certification preferred
- Previous school-based experience required
- Experience implementing Tier 2 support
- Experience working with MTSS Teams or SAP/RTI processes
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
Social Worker Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing emotional and behavioral support for students
- Implementing necessary support or school-based programs for students
- Working with MTSS Teams or SAP/RTI processes
- Providing resources and collaborative support for school staff and families
- Case management experience
- Documenting data into the school system and completing IEPs
- Availability to students in the building if needed
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.