School Social Worker - (SW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Social Worker (SW) to provide services for students in a public school. Candidates must be knowledgeable of special education laws, IEP processes, and evaluations for both individual and small groups with adolescents.
School Social Worker (SW) Days/Hours Needed: Three days per week /7 hours per day
School Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Michigan
- Must be School Certified in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing functional behavior assessments and crisis intervention
- Writing session notes, progress reports, and goals
- Providing teachers and staff with strategies and interventions
- Creating, implementing, and tracking positive behavior intervention plans
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.