School Social Worker (SW)-Online
Flint, MI | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either full or part-time Social Workers(SWs)to provide services through our online telepractice platform for the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Michigan license and school certification are required. Whether you are available a few hours or a few days a week; we can work with you to accommodate your availability. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet.
School Social Worker (SW) Days/Hours Needed: 10-30 hours per week
School Social Worker (SW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Michigan
- Must be School Certified in the state of Michigan-Must be able to provide School Letter (MDE)
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.