School Social Workers Needed (SW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking full and part-time School Social Workers to provide services for various students. The caseloads will include elementary-aged students in a charter school and maternity leave coverage where a special education background is required. Interested candidates should have experience counseling and helping students address the psychological and social well-being of all students. These positions are for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
School Social Worker Hours Needed: 10-37.5 hours per week
School Social Worker Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Social Worker in the state of Minnesota
- School Certification in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Social Worker May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.