School Social Worker (SW) - Online
Knoxville, TN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Social Worker (SW) to provide services for charter school students through our online platform for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but a Tennessee Department of Education license is required. Immediate availability.
School Social Worker (SW) Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week
School Social Worker (SW)Qualifications:
- Must have a Tennessee Department of Education Certification
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Writing session notes, progress reports, and goals
- Providing teachers and staff with strategies and interventions
- Conducting counseling sessions
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Participation in the school team, mental health, IEP meetings as appropriate
- Creating, implementing, and tracking positive behavior intervention plans
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.