School Social Worker (SSW)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time Social Worker (SSW) to provide maternity leave coverage for high school students in a public school. This position is needed from Oct 30 through Feb 16th, 2021.
School Social Worker (SSW) Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week
School Social Worker (SSW) Qualifications:
- Must be a licensed Social Worker (SW) in the state of Illinois
- Must be School Certified in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Social Worker (SSW) Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist in administrative procedures and policies
- Providing individual and/or group counseling with an emphasis on early education
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Providing collaboration and consultation regarding student problems
- Receiving regular and ongoing feedback and support from administration and instructional leaders
- Maintaining records of all services provided
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.