School Psychologists - In-person Evaluations
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several School Psychologist to provide evaluations for online students in their homes. Candidates can accept as many cases per month as will fit their schedule. Scheduling is flexible and travel is reimbursed. These positions are for the 2020/2021 school year, the extended school year, and continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluations
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.