As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to conduct part-time evaluations for charter school students, during school hours. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.