Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Psychologist for middle school students in a public school. This position is for maternity leave coverage starting November 21, 2018, through February 1, 2019.
Responsibilities of the School Psychologist
- Conducting evaluations
- Attending staff and IEP meetings
- Being a key contributor to MTSS and CST meetings
Job Type: Contract
Days/Hours Needed: 8:15 am to 3:45 pm/Monday through Friday
School Psychologist Requirements:
- Must be licensed as a School Psychologist in Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.