As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to provide evaluations and re-evaluations for students in a public school. Testing materials are provided by the school, along with an office/work-space. This position has an immediate start date until the end of the 2018/19 school year.
School PsychologistDays/Hours Needed: 8 hours per week / 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Working with the school IEP system
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participating in special education by administering psychological tests
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.