As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified full-time School Psychologist to provide services for middle school students in a public school for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, and continuing into the extended school year (ESY). This position will be fully integrated into the school day, and testing kits, technology needs, and an email address will be provided by the school.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.