As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking qualified part-time School Psychologist to perform evaluations and participate in team meetings for charter school students. Excellent safety measures in place, including plexiglass barriers for testing. Report writing can be done on-site or at home. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 1-2 days per week
School Psychologist Salary Range: $60-$65 per hour
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.