As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to provide services for students in grades K-12 in a public school. This position is for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year. Start date of April 1st with an expected end date of June 28th, 2018.
School PsychologistDays/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week / Monday - Friday
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participating in special education by administering psychological tests
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.