As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking either a full or part-time School Psychologist to provide evaluations for public school students in grades K-5. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year. Excellent rate.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Michigan
- School Certification in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluations and assessments
- Attending IEP meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.