As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking several qualified full and part-time School Psychologists to provide services for elementary and middle school students in a public school. Both testing materials and technology will be provided. These positions offer flexible scheduling and are or the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 16 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Conducting psychoeducational evaluations using the appropriate assessments
- Compiling the data, writing the report and determining eligibility for specially designed instruction
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.