As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking qualified full-time School Psychologists to provide services for elementary and middle school students in a public school. This position is for maternity leave coverage from July through October. This position is in a fast-paced environment and candidates must be well versed in technology, the school will provide equipment and materials.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: initial evals (2-3) per week and re- evals (4-5) per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.