As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Psychologist to provide testing and evaluation services for students in grades K-12. This position is for the 2019/2020 school year throughout Philadelphia.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 30 hours per week /Monday through Friday 8:00 am -3:00 pm
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Completing full cognitive and achievement testing
- Report Writing
- Attending IEP meetings for evaluations and re-evaluations
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.