Drexel Hill, PA
Therapy Source is currently seeking a full or part-time School Psychologist to provide services for students in a public school setting. There are two full-time positions available that can be split into part-time positions:
- The first position will cover re-evaluations and new evaluations for middle school students.
- The second position will cover settlement cases and out of district placed K-12 students. Evaluations occur out of district in most cases. This position reports directly to the Supervisor of Special Education who will assign cases based on due date and priority.
These positions start immediately and continue for the remainder of the 2018/19 school year.
Job Type: Contract
- Part-time: 2-3 days per week / 14-21 hours per week
- Full-time: Monday - Friday during normal school hours.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.