As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to provide services for high school students in a charter school. Excellent rate along with flexible scheduling. This position is for the 2019/20 school year, interviews are currently being conducted.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 20 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participating in special education by administering psychological tests
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.