As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist to provide evaluation assessments for the 2019/2020 school year. Candidates with full time availability are preferred, interviews are currently being conducted. Excellent Rate!
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 37.5 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Illinois
- School Certification(PEL) in the state of Illinois
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluations and assessments
- Attending IEP meetings
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.