As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified full or part-time School Psychologist to provide evaluation services for elementary-aged students in a public school. This opportunity is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year with the possibility to continue into the following year. Part-time availability will include participating in IEP and MDE meetings on-site, testing materials will be provided.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist May Include:
- Conducting evaluations in both IEP and MDE meetings
- Collaborating with school administration
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.