School Psychologist- Spanish Bilingual
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several Spanish Bilingual School Psychologists to provide part-time psychoeducational evaluations and FBA's throughout the DC area.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 16-20 hours per day
School Psychologist Days Qualification(s):
- Must be a licensed/certified School Psychologist in the District of Columbia
- Must be School Certified in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Conducting psychoeducational evaluations using the appropriate assessments
- Compiling the data, writing the report and determining eligibility for specially designed instruction
- Reviewing data from evaluations with parents and school staff
- Participating in eligibility and IEP meetings
- Conducting Functional Behavior Assessments
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.