School Psychologist - Online
Minneapolis, MN | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking qualified School Psychologists to provide services for charter school students for the 2020/2021 school year. In this role you can work from anywhere, however, a Minnesota license and school certification are required.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 15-20 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
- School Certification in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Identify all students who were due for a 3-year Reevaluation during the school year
- Schedule Reevaluation activities to ensure timelines are met
- Review current records to determine what additional information and/or assessments are required to redetermine eligibility
- Consult with Case Manager and others if appropriate prior to developing the Evaluation Plan
- Develop the Evaluation Plan
- Assign tasks to members of the Eval Team
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.