School Psychologist - Online Case Management
Fort Wayne, IN | Remote Friendly TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a part-time School Psychologist to provide online case management evaluations for charter school students for the 2019/2020 school year. In this role, you can work from anywhere, but an Indiana license is required. Getting started is easy! All you need is a computer, web camera, headset, and high-speed internet.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 20 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Indiana
- School Certification in the state of Indiana
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Holding intake meetings for new students
- Completing record reviews and evaluation requests
- Coordinating and attending meetings
- Completing eligibility documents
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.