School Psychologist - Online Case Management
Detroit, MI | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time certified School Psychologist to provide case management services for charter school students. In this work from home/virtual role, you can work from anywhere. However, school certification and licensure in the state of Michigan are required, the position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Michigan
- School certification in the state of Michigan
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Attending IEP meetings
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.