School Psychologist - Hybrid In-person and Online
Maple Grove, MN | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full or part-time School Psychologist to provide assessments for middle and high school students. This position is for the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 3-4 days per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
- School Certification in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.