School Psychologist - Hybrid In-person and Online
Lawrence Township, NJ | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a full-time qualified School Psychologist to provide services for K-12 students in a charter school. This position will begin online, then expected to transition to in-person towards the end of January, providing COVID-19 status. The start date is December 21st, through June of 2021.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: Up to 37.5 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of New Jersey
- School Certification in the state of New Jersey
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.