School Psychologist - Full or Part-Time-Several Needed
Pottstown, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking several full-time or part-time School Psychologists to provide services for public school students. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
School Psychologist Schedule: 15-40 hours per week: Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:30am- 3:00pm with flexibility to write from home.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluations. School provides the testing materials.
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing services and completed evaluations
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.