School Psychologist - Full or Part-Time - Evaluations
Washington, DC US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking School Psychologists to provide in-person services or comprehensive evaluations for K-12 public school students with mixed disabilities. These positions are for the 2022/2023 school year.
School Psychologist Days/Hours:
- Full-Time: 5 days/ 37.5 hours per week
- Part-Time: 2-3 days/ 15-20 hours per week
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the District of Columbia
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.