School Psychologist - Full-Time or Part-Time - Evaluations
Pottstown, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide in-person evaluations for public school students. Evaluations must be completed in person, but reports may be written from home. This position is for the remainder of the 2022/2023 school year.
School Psychologist Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time (15-40 hours per week)
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.