School Psychologist - Evaluations-Part-Time
Orefield, PA US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide evaluations for public charter school students. Testing will be performed during the school day with the flexibility to write from home. This position is for the remainder of the 2023/2024 school year.
School Psychologist Salary Range: $65-$70 per hour
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: Flexible Scheduling: Monday-Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm. 10-15 hours per week.
School Psychologist Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluations
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications and answer any questions you may have about the position.