School Psychologist - Evaluations
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified part-time School Psychologist to provide 6-8 evaluations (both initial and re-evals) a month for charter school students. Must be available to go to school during school hours to test students, evaluation reports can be done from home. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/2020 school year, continuing into the 2020/2021 school year.
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 24 hours per week
School Psychologist Salary Range: $600-$800 per evaluation
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Pennsylvania
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Considering and Helping students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Meeting with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Studying and implement behavioral management techniques
- Researching and implementing learning programs
- Evaluating and advising school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participating in special education by administering psychological tests
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.