School Psychologist - Evaluations
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking a qualified School Psychologist to conduct initial and re-evaluations for students in a charter high school. This position is for the remainder of the 2019/20 school year. Excellent rate!
School Psychologist Days/Hours Needed: 5 hours per week or 12 ETR's a year - flexible, but must be during regular school hours.
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- School Certification in the state of Ohio
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist Responsibilities Include:
- Performing psychological assessments, testing, and evaluations
- Completing necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.