School Psychologist - (PSY)
As part of our mission to pave the way for children’s success worldwide, Therapy Source is seeking either a full or part-time School Psychologist to provide services for elementary aged students in a public school. Interested candidates must have either a school certification or a state license. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year, with the possibility of continuing into the 2021/2022 school year.
School Psychologist Salary Range: $65-$70 per hour
School Psychologist Qualification(s):
- Licensure or School Certification in the state of Maryland
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain.)
School Psychologist May Include:
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.