School Psychologist (PSY) Online flexibility
Lawrence, MA | Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a full-time School Psychologist (PSY) to provide services for K-8 students in a charter school. The position will begin online until mid-March, then transition to in-person. This position is for the remainder of the 2020/2021 school year
School Psychologist (PSY) Days/Hours Needed: Monday - Friday
School Psychologist (PSY) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Massachusetts
- School Certification in the state of Massachusetts
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist (PSY) Responsibilities Include:
- Experience in providing direct therapy and managing a caseload from preschool-grade 8.
- Completing all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all evaluations are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.