School Psychologist (PSY) - Online and In-Person - Brooklyn Park, MN
Brooklyn Park, MN | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking a School Psychologist (PSY) to provide both online and in-person assistance with assessments and report writing on an as-needed basis. Referrals will be sent based on schedule. This position is for the upcoming 2021/2022 school year.
School Psychologist (PSY) Days/Hours Needed: 4-6 hours per week
School Psychologist (PSY) Qualifications:
- Licensure as a School Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
- School Certification in the state of Minnesota
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
School Psychologist (PSY) Responsibilities May Include:
- Providing school-based collaboration and consulting to eliminate or reduce student learning and behavioral problems and increase the skill levels of teachers, parents, and administrators
- Evaluating students for purposes of diagnosis of disabilities, educational planning, and compliance with assessment plans
- Providing primary, secondary, and tertiary mental health services
- Critically examining, delimiting, and communicating findings of medical and psychoeducational research literature
- Coordinating school problem-solving teams and providing systems-level collaboration by linking with external mental health resources to best address the mental health and learning of the needs of students
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.